This site uses site specific, non personally identifiable cookies to help us improve our content. If this is a problem, you can click here to opt out, disable cookes, or stop browsing.
If you continue to use the site, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Boo charity and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Boo. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Boo takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this Web site. By accessing or using our Web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access or otherwise use our Web site.
The following terms and conditions apply to all of our Web site. “Content” refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our Web site.
1. We Provide This Web Site for Your Convenience Only.
This Web site is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to this Web site content, we do not warrant or represent that:
- the content is accurate or complete;
- the content is up-to-date or current;
- we have a duty to update any content;
- the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- the content is free from changes caused by a third party;
- and your access to this Web site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
We do not assume any liability for these matters. In other words, you use this Web site at your own risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE. THIS INCLUDES LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF ONE OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF YOUR DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE RESULTS IN YOUR NEED TO SERVICE, REPAIR OR CORRECT EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME THE COSTS TO THE EXTENT THE LAW ALLOWS. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
2. We Provide This Web Site “As Is” and Disclaim All Warranties.
THIS WEB SITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
3. We Do Not Have Responsibility for Links to Third Party Content.
We may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other Web sites maintained by third parties or may provide third party content on this Web site by framing or other methods. THE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT IN ANY LINKED WEB SITES IS NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED WEB SITES, INCLUDING ANY FURTHER LINKS CONTAINED IN A THIRD PARTY WEB SITE. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, YOU DO THIS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party to which you link is free of computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
4. If We Provide a Link, We Do Not Endorse the Third Party Site.
We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Web site at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a third party Web site does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Web site. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with the third party Web site’s owners or sponsors.
5. If a Third Party Links to This Web Site, It is Not An Endorsement.
If a third party links to this Web site, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not aware that a third party has linked to this Web site.
A Web site that links to this Web site:
- may link to, but not replicate, our content;
- should not create a browser, border environment or frame our content;
- should not imply that we are endorsing it or its products;
- should not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- should not present false information about our products or services;
- and should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
This website and its content is copyright of Boo charity. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may download photographs without seeking our permission provided they are used for the purposes of fund-raising, education or publicity for Boo only. All photographs contained on this site are copyright of Boo and may only be used in conjunction with furthering the work of Boo. All other use requires our express written permission.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.